So I was on vacation last week, and I am currently catching up on all things school. Resultantly, I put very little effort into my hair which led to a lazy wash day. Wash day went like this:
- Moisten hair with water and apply Curl Junkie Repair Me! for a nice protein treatment
- Apply my Hot Head Heat Cap and sit around for 20 minutes
- Shampoo w/Coco Curls Hyrdating Shampoo
- Detangle with Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle
- Towel dry and style w/Oyin and Qhemet Biologics products
I tried the 15 minute protective style Fusioinofcultures demo’d a few months ago and remembered that I suck at flat twisting :-o. Nonethless, I am rocking the style this week and will change it up at some point (probably next week). Regardless, a new video will post tomorrow on the wash n go I did a couple of weeks ago.
How are you treating your hair lately?