It was time for an elasticity treatment again yesterday, so I chose to style my hair in a wash n go. My Wash day routine went like this:
- Hot Oil treatment with Hot Head Deep Conditioning Cap
- Shampoo with Qhemet Biologics Shampoo and Coco Curls Hydrating Shampoo (Clarifying followed by moisturizing)
- I then finger detangled with Trader Joe’s Tea Tingle Conditioner
- Then, I applied the Ouidad Extreme Melt Down Mask and sat under my hooded dryer for 15 minutes
- Then I set my hair in a wash n go with the Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner and Sweet Soul Magic Gel
I let my hair air dry most of the way before shaping and styling with my blow dryer. I love the results (I’ll try to take a better picture sometime this week), and am surprised I was able to get such a good wash n go with the Sweet Soul Magic (more on that later).
How wash your wash day?